Return to CommunityGarden.org | Resources | Programs | Events | Mission | Membership | Support | Find A Garden

Hi All Southern California Gardeners!

I’d like to introduce myself and my website/blog, www.GardeningInLA.net. For 20 years, I led the University of California Cooperative Extension Master Gardener Program in Los Angeles County. I also was on the ACGA Board of Directors for two years. Since I retired from the University last year, I created my website to further serve Southern California gardeners with lots of resources and mostly weekly blog observations – what my garden tells me to chat about. My monthly garden tips discuss the “why” of specific tasks to foster understanding instead of just a list. Everyone can submit gardening events by using the online form under “Events”. More gardening events at botanical gardens and other organizations are listed under “Events” and then clicking on “Botanical Gardens…” And, everyone can submit job opportunities by using the online form under “Jobs”. I love to talk with gardening groups – see “Services” and then “Speaking.” Love to chat with you - email me at GardeningInLA@gmail.com